JOB: SponsorPay – Head of Agency Sales – DACH (m/f)
SponsorPay is the European market leader in the field of virtual currency monetization for online games, social apps and social networks. We are a rapidly growing and VC-backed startup headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, Paris and London.
Given the fast-paced market environment and the startup nature of our business, we are looking for passionate, entrepreneurial, outstanding personalities who will continuously strive to make our business better; day-by-day, every day.
We are currently looking for a passionate and well connected Head of Agency Sales based out of Germany:
- Your primary goal will be to sell comprehensive social video & brand engagement campaigns to brand advertisers and agencies
- Build and/or direct the creation of marketing materials that effectively communicate the platform benefits.
- Establish social media presence for the organization and optimize all relevant channels for promotion and sales
- Establish attainable quarterly sales goals and meet or exceed those goals
- Optimize new and existing relationships at agencies and brands that effectively convert into sales partnerships
- Create ad sales promotions that make initial buys attractive and easy
- Continue to work with product teams to innovate products for optimal advertiser value and sellthrough
- Guide the development of ad sales and marketing reports to senior executives, client case studies and data-driven facts that support the business and its growth
- You will be responsible for identifying, sourcing, pitching, defining, negotiating, closing and managing advertising revenue from digital media agencies and digital advertisers.
- Attend industry events to strengthen and expand extensive networks in online advertising
- Manage and host relationships with our advertiser partners
What are we looking for in you?
- 5+ years’ experience identifying and closing digital brand marketers, media and creative agency decision makers
- You are well connected with both brands and agencies and hold an extensive rolodex
- You have a proven track record of success in digital/social/video media advertising sales
- Passion for social, video and viral advertising
- Demonstrated strategic, consultative and analytical sales approach with focus on building sustainable partnerships with clients
- Customer-focused leadership with excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of industry trends, technologies, and pricing models
- Fluent in German and English, another European language is a big plus
- Proactive; goal-oriented approach; self-sustained and tenacious working style
We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals. Thus we are interested in information/links to any work or projects you have done outside your day job. If you are active on other sites, please include your username(s) in your application.