JOB: salesforce – Enterprise Account Executive – Financial Services Vertical
Salesforce.com transformed the enterprise software market with cloud computing. We’ve launched business apps and platforms that are as easy to use as Amazon.com and as social as Facebook. And now we’ve got our sights set on the next generation of cloud computing. Recognized as the world’s 4th fastest growing company according to FORTUNE magazine, our portfolio of cloud computing technologies have revolutionized how companies manage and share business information. With more than 5,500 employees, the first enterprise cloud computing company to exceed $2.0B in annual revenue run rate, and more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. We’re also one of the “Best Places to Work” (FORTUNE). If you’re passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
Here at salesforce.com, our Account Executives are expected to exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets by selling salesforce.com solutions into enterprise accounts of >1,000 Full Time Employees. You will be selling within an assigned vertical market and you will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics. There is a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts within the Financial services sector.
- To exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets by selling salesforce.com solutions into enterprise accounts of >1,000 Full Time Employees and within the assigned vertical market. You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Territory identification and research, to formalize a go to market territory strategy and create qualified target account list within 30 days.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s).
- Engage with prospect organizations to position salesforce.com solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation
- Daily update of the salesforce.com system with accurate customer and pipeline data.
- Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery
- Extensive, relevant experience of selling enterprise software solutions gained within a major software vendor.
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Demonstrable track record of sales over achievement
- Credibility at all levels, including CxO
- Fluency in English language
- Current full driving licence
- Financial Services Vertical Industry sector experience essential
Would you like to apply to this job?
Apply for the Enterprise Account Executive – Financial Services Vertical position
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact the Salesforce.com Recruiting Department.
Popularity: 2% [?]